The website www.aranyani.co is owned and operated by Sai Lakshmi Industries Private Limited (“Company”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at Hoskote Main Road, Kannamangala Village, Whitefield, Bangalore 560067 (CIN: U74900KA2016PTC086603).
THE TERMS ARE PUBLISHED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF RULE 3(1) OF THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (INTERMEDIARIES GUIDELINES) RULES, 2011. THESE TERMS ARE AN ‘ELECTRONIC RECORD’ AS CONTEMPLATED UNDER SECTION 2(T) OF THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND THE RULES THEREUNDER. THESE TERMS BEING AN ELECTRONIC RECORD ARE GENERATED BY A COMPUTER SYSTEM AND DO NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL OR DIGITAL SIGNATURES.
- Your use (both as unregistered user and registered user) of this Website is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement (the "Agreement").
- By using this Website, and/or by registering with us, you signify that you have carefully read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you disagree with any of the Terms or any part of the Agreement, you must refrain from using this Website.
- The Terms may be altered, edited, amended, modified, reviewed, revised or substituted by the Company at any time with or without prior notice and users are requested to read the Terms before using or accessing the Website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the latest version of the Agreement.
- Access to the Website
- Only person who have completed 18 years of age are eligible to use the services of the Website. Any user under the age of 18 years who intends to avail the services of the Website should do so through his or her legal guardian in accordance with the applicable laws.
- Any person using the Website on behalf of any corporation, company, institution, association or other entity, person should be duly authorized by such corporation, company, institution, association or other entity to use and access the Website.
- Access to certain areas of this Website is restricted. Further, the Company reserves the right to refuse access to use the services offered at the Website to new users or to terminate access granted to existing users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
- On signing up on the Website, the Company shall create an online account of the user and provide him/her a user ID and password which shall be used for accessing his/her account. The user must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. The user is responsible for keeping his/her user ID and password confidential. The user is solely responsible for all activities that occur in his/her account and the Company is not liable in any instance.
- User content
- In this Agreement “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this Website, for whatever purpose. The user content may also include your personal information and/or sensitive personal data or information as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- You grant to the Company a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content (other than personal information / sensitive personal information) in any existing or future media. You also grant to the Company the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
- Your user content must not be illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit or which promotes racism, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libellous, obscene, pornographic, lascivious, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, menacing, threatens the unity, integrity, security and sovereignty of India or foreign relations with foreign states or contains software viruses or causes annoyance. The user content must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or the Company or a third party under any applicable law.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Company will have no liability related to user content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. Further, the company also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification, or unavailability of any user content.
- The Company will not be liable for any loss that the user may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of the user account or account information in connection with the Website or any service or materials, either with or without the user’s knowledge.
- The Company reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this Website, or stored on the Company servers, or hosted or published upon this Website.
- Acceptable use
- You must not use this Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, causes annoyance or is harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or harmful purpose.
- You must not use this Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this Website without the Company’s express written consent.
- You must not use this Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- The User expressly agrees that the use of the Website is at the user’s sole risk. The Website and the contents uploaded or provide or shared by other users are made available to the user through the Website on an "AS IS" basis and "AS AVAILABLE BASIS" without any warranty of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or the legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted to the extent permitted by applicable Indian law and the Company does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions.
- Nothing on this Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. It is created to provide information about the Company’s Products and services. If you require advice in relation to any matter on Company’s products or services, please contact us on email@example.com .If you require any product or service outside the purview of the Company’s products or services, you should consult an appropriate person.
- The Company hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the product as ordered by and delivered to the user. The quality or quantity of any products, information or other material purchased or obtained by user through the Website may not meet user’s expectations.
- The Website could also be linked to third party websites and the Company assumes no responsibility for results obtained from the use of these websites.
- The Company makes no assurances that the Website is bug free and user friendly or the safety of the use of the Website. The Company including its affiliates, associates and their respective owners, directors, officers, agents, shareholders and partners shall not be liable in any manner with respect to the loss or damage incurred or suffered by the users on account of virus attacks or bugs or other software or programmes that may be present or embedded while using or accessing the Website.
- The Company does not guarantee that the services provided through the Website will function without interruption or errors. In particular the operation of the services may be interrupted due to maintenance, updates, or system failures, virus attacks, bugs or due to any other technical reasons or otherwise. The Company disclaims all liability for losses or damages caused by any such interruption or errors in functioning and also for any malfunctioning impossibility of access or poor use conditions of the Website due to inappropriate equipment, disturbances related to internet services, down time or otherwise.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All content included on the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the sole and exclusive property of the Company, its affiliates, associates or its content suppliers and is protected by India and international copyright, authors' rights and database right laws. The compilation of all content on the Website is the sole and exclusive property of the Company, its affiliates, associates or its content suppliers and is protected by laws of India and international copyright and database right laws. All software used on this Website is the sole and exclusive property of the Company, its affiliates, associates or its software suppliers and is protected by laws of India and international copyright authors rights and database laws.
- The Company hereby grants the user a limited licence to access and make personal use of this Website, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of the Company. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of the contents of the Website; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another seller; any republication of materials from this Website; any use of framing techniques to enclose trademarks; use the Website for fraudulent purposes or for any unlawful activity.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the sole and exclusive property of the Company or its affiliates, associates or its content suppliers or users or respective third parties. Users are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of the Company, its affiliates, associates or its content suppliers or users or the third party that may own the Marks.
- The users agree that they shall not use or apply for registration of any marks, or domain names which are similar to the marks or domain names used in connection with the Website or owned by the Company.
- No user shall use, copy, reproduce, modify, alter, change, amend, transmit, broadcast, edit, revise, review, adapt, translate, distribute, perform, display, sell or otherwise deal with content or the intellectual property rights of the Website or content suppliers or third parties in any mode medium or manner now known or developed in future without authorization from the Company and on happening of any such event the Company reserves the right to immediately discontinue the Website services to such user without prejudice the Company’s right to initiate legal action against such user.
- Users are strictly prohibited from framing or use framing techniques to enclose any content or intellectual property on the Website to illegally and unlawfully exploit the content or intellectual property rights owned by the Company or content suppliers or third party as the case is.
- Limitations of liability
- In no event shall the Company including affiliates, associates and their respective owners, directors, officers, agents, shareholders and partners, be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever including without limitation direct, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from the use or inability to use the Website whether based on warranty, contract, tort or in any other means or action.
- Without prejudice, it is agreed by the user that the Company including affiliates, associates and their respective owners, directors, officers, agents, shareholders and partners shall not be held cumulatively liable for any damages or claims in excess of INR 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand) or the last payment made by the user; whichever is lesser, subject to applicable law.
- By using this Website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Agreement are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must refrain from using this Website.
You hereby agree and undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified the Company including its affiliates, associates and their respective owners, directors, officers, agents, shareholders and partners from and against any and all actions, proceedings, claims, losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by the Company to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute) incurred or suffered by the Company arising out of any breach by you of the Term or violation of any applicable law, or arising out of any claim occurred as a result of any breach by you of any provisions of this Agreement, or infringement of any third party rights by you. This Clause survives the termination of these Terms.
- Breach of the Agreement
Without prejudice to the Company’s other rights under this Agreement, if you breach any provision of this Agreement, the Company shall be entitled to take such action as it deems appropriate, including terminating your access to the Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website and/or pursuing a legal action against you.
- The Company may transfer, assign, sub-contract or otherwise deal with its rights and/or obligations under this Agreement without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- You may not transfer, assign, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under this Agreement.
The invalidity of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity of any other provision of this Agreement.
- Entire agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and in relation to your use of this Website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of your use of this Website.
- Law and jurisdiction
This Agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, and any disputes arising therefrom will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Bangalore.
- Contact details
In case of any queries with respect to the Agreement or any other query with respect to the Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.